Online PHD Studies by Pebbles Hills University
Well-recognized and Affordable Online PhD Program
|The Association of International Certified Public Accountants||Chartered Institute of Management (CIM), Canada|
|Institute of Registered Administrative Managers of Nigeria||Oxford Institute of Management (OXIM) ,UK|
|The Association of Cost and Management Accountants, Nigeria||Cambridge Institute of Management (CIM), UK|
|Institute of Certified Tax Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICTAZ)||Professional Managers' Association (PMA), UK|
|Chartered Institute of Cost and Management Accountants (CICMA)||Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe (IFAZ)|
|The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Nigeria (ICPAN)||The Institute of Company And Commercial Accountant of Nigeria|
|The Council Of Institute of Forensic Accountants (IFA), Nigeria||Design, Technology and Management Society International|
- Applicants must possess an appropriate Post graduate degree from a recognized institution
- Applicants who do not hold a university or college degree, will be considered for admissions if they have professional certification / diploma AND minimum three years full-time appropriate work experience
- Research Skills Development
- IT Proficiency for PhD Candidates – A bundle of online computer courses
- Public Speaking Presentation
- A PhD requires that candidates undertake in-depth research in order to make an original contribution to the body of knowledge in their chosen studies.
- A PhD can lead to or enhance an academic career and is highly regarded by private and public sector employers.
- The entry requirement for a Doctor of Philosophy is usually a bachelor degree with Honors or an approved equivalent qualification.
- For full-time students the course length is usually between two to four years, and four to eight years for part-time students.
- A thesis for the Doctor of Philosophy must make a significant contribution to knowledge, be worthy of publication and give evidence of your ability to undertake further research without supervision.
- A PhD thesis should be no more than 100,000 words in length.