Poland is the gateway for Students to Europe.With a valid Polish visa Students can travel around anywhere in Europe without the requirement of a visa for any European country during their education period.Poland is the first country in the world to have formed Ministry of Education dated as early as 1773 and was the first of its kind in the history of Mankind.

·         Full name:  poland
·         Population: 38.53 million
·         Capital: warsaw
·         Largest city: warsaw         
·         Area: 312,679 km²


Katowice, Lublin, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Gdańsk, Poznań, Warsaw, Kraków
Continental; Moderate, Changeable weather.
Average temperatures:
on the coast and the West from 0 to -1°C
North-East from - 4,5°C to - 5,5°C
in the mountains (South) - 7°C
on the coast 16,5°C
in the South 19°C
Average annual rainfall: 600 mm.

The historical distribution of languages and nations in Central and Eastern Europe reveals many surprises (some of them shown on the map below). They are less perplexing when one considers that most of the lands shown were once part of a multiethnic state called the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. This tradition of multiculturalism continued after and despite the fact that the state ceased to exist in the late 18th century. The cultural spaces continued to flourish in the 19thcentury, criss-crossing the official political borders, and often overlapping. This amazing linguistic and cultural diversity ceased to exist with the outbreak of WW2.
Poland is a new entrant to the European Union and one of the leading East European countries. It is fast emerging as a preferred destination for entry and settlement in Europe and is the ideal link between developed Western Europe and the Third World.
The education system in Poland has in recent years undergone some changes to try to bring it up to generally accepted European standards. Institutes in Poland include universities, technical universities, higher schools of engineering, agricultural academies, academies of economics, and numerous other higher vocational colleges and teacher training colleges. There are two main academic qualifications: the Licencjat (Licentiate degree) after three years; and the Tytul Magistra (Magister degree) after a further two years study. After completing a magister degree students can then study for a Podyplomowe (postgraduate degree). These postgraduate courses usually take two or three semesters to complete

The reformed 6-year primary school was introduced in the school in the year 1999/2000 on the Implementation of the Education System Reform and is divided into 2 stages: 
Stage I cover grades 1, 2 and 3, and am called integrated teaching. Teaching at this stage is designed to ensure smooth transition from pre-school to school education. 
Stage II covers grades 4, 5

In the framework of the education system reform in 1999 three-year gymnasia were established as a first (lower) level of the secondary school. Since 2002 upper secondary schools have been operational.  Lower Secondary Education: Gymnasium offers 3-years of full-time general lower secondary education for pupils who completed the reformed 6-year primary school. It is compulsory for all pupils. The gymnasium is targeted at pupils aged 13 to 16 and is considered the last stage (Stage 3) of general compulsory education. 
 Upper Secondary Education: the age of pupils in upper secondary education is between 16 and 18/19/20 years. The upper secondary education is not divided into cycles. 
Post-Secondary (non-Tertiary) Education 
Post-secondary schools admit graduates of general secondary schools based on a secondary school leaving certificate. The age of pupils is between 19 - 20/21. 
Post-secondary schools provide courses within the following groups of branches: teacher education, arts, economics and administration, medical studies, technology, agriculture, forestry and fishery, transport and communication, hotel services and computing. The most popular branches include: teacher education, economics, library science, hotel services and computing. 
Duration of education depends on the type of occupation and for majority of them are 2- 5 years. 
 Tertiary Education 
Under the new legislation non-state higher education institutions was established. In the academic year 2002/2003 there were 395 higher education institutions (including the military, internal affairs and church establishments), of which 125 were state and 270 were non-state institutions. 
A school of higher education can offer uniform Master degree studies, higher vocational studies as well as supplementary Master degree studies. It can also offer postgraduate courses, PhD studies, as well as special studies and courses.

Poland weathered the 2008 economic crisis better than its neighbors did. Agriculture is held back by inefficiency, structural problems, and low investment, but the automotive, pharmaceutical, aviation, steel, and machinery sectors have made Poland one of the EU’s strongest economic performers. The private sector now accounts for two-thirds of GDP. Anti-corruption laws are not always implemented effectively, and official corruption remains a problem. The legal system protects rights to acquire and dispose of property, the top individual income tax rate is 32 percent, and the top corporate tax rate is 19 percent. Other taxes include a value-added tax (VAT) and a property tax. The overall tax burden equals 32 percent of domestic output. 
Rights during studies:
You can help pay for your education by working part-time while you’re studying.
International students have the right to work while studying in Poland as long as they are enrolled in an Institution. Students who are not nationals of EU member countries must also hold a valid residency permit. The right to work applies to all students, including those who are in Poland for the first time, those who are enrolled in the first year of a university program, and those who are enrolled full-time in a language school.

20hrs work permitted during studies as well as 3 months of full time work during holidays.
Full time work is permitted for Residence Card holders.

Work rights for your spouse:

Residence permit as well and you could work in the same country without restrictions. Getting a spousal permit is therefore generally much easier than getting a work visa on your own, at least if you are married. You might be able to get such a permit without being married but there are additional conditions and you generally need at least some form of “registered partnership”. The job market is not great in some of the countries you mentioned but you could at least tell employers that they don't need to worry about the paperwork. Having a local address would also help.